A Guide For How to Add Money to Paytm Wallet
How to Add Money to Paytm wallet: Paytm is an Indian electronic payment and e-commerce brand that saw a rapid rise in its popularity after the demonetization of the five hundred and one thousand currencies.
Demonetization caused a significant decrease in the spending capacity of the people leaving them in a very hard situation where they found it very difficult to pay for even basic needs like grocery items and medicines. In such a situation, people started to look for ways to overcome this handicap and e-wallets like Paytm were one of the boons in this crisis.
E-wallets Were A Lifesaver In The Post Demonetization Era | How to Add Money to Paytm wallet
The e-wallet is an online prepaid payment system which enables the user to make transactions online with the help of a computer or a smartphone. The user can use it to store their stock money and later utilize it in order to buy something or use it in any way they need. An e-wallet is linked to the user’s bank account and protected by a password. The e-wallet allows you to recharge your phone, make payments for your groceries, shop online and book flights and movie tickets.
Now the problems that people were facing due to demonetization could be handled easily since with e-wallets, you just go cashless. No more waiting in lines in front of the bank in order to get new notes when you can just go without them. E-wallets like Paytm are doing a wonderful job in helping out people adjust to the post demonetization era.
Paytm Wallet | How to Add Money to Paytm wallet
A paytm wallet is a digital payment system by which you can transfer money from your bank account, credit cards, and debit cards and use it for online transaction. It is like a digital wallet that that uses digital currency. Money is transferred digitally and shows up in the Paytm wallet.
Also Check: How to Track a Mobile Number
Opening A Paytm Account | How to Add Money to Paytm wallet
- Download the mobile app for paytm.
- Click on the ‘sign up’ button in order to open an account.
- Enter your mobile number where it is asked.
- Give you email ID and make a password for your paytm account.
- Click on ‘Continue’. You would get an OTP that is, a one time password, sent to your mobile number or email ID given.
- Enter the OTP and confirm your mobile number.
- You have now successfully created a Paytm account. Go to your profile and enter your name and other details.
Get yourself some amazing and exciting Snapdeal coupons here
Adding Money To The Paytm Wallet | How to Add Money to Paytm wallet
- You have to log in to your Paytm wallet account first. This can be done either through a website or the app. Click on the Paytm wallet icon on the top right corner of the website or the ‘Add money’ icon in the app.
- Enter the amount that you want to add and then click on the ‘Add Money’ icon.
- A new page comes up and you have to select the source for the same amount. It can be through credit card, debit card or net banking. Fill in any details asked.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the payment.
- After confirming the transfer, you are asked whether you want to save this amount for future use or not. For example, when you did the transfer with the help of a card, the card details can be saved. You just need to enter your CVV number for your next payment. You do not have to fill in the details like your name, the expiration date of the card and such details again and again.
- Once you have added money to your Paytm wallet, you would be redirected to your Paytm account. You are now able to use the Paytm wallet to shop online, recharge phones, book tickets etc.
Just follow this procedure to add money to your Paytm account and avail the benefits of the cashless transaction. You may use Paytm Cashback Coupons for cashback which you can use for future purchase. As you can see, this process is way faster than using ATM and you do not have to deal with the hassle of waiting around the ATM for withdrawing your money. Now you can purchase anything anytime.